It is with this context that Practical Perspectives, a leading consulting and research firm, examines client approved support from the distinct perspective of financial advisors. This new 99 page, 75 exhibit report builds on prior studies and offers detailed, data driven observations and trends related to the impact of these resources, characteristics of leading materials and tools, the providers used most widely, preferred formats, enhancements desired by advisors, and the subjects of most interest for future client approved support. The analysis is based on proprietary research fielded in September 2015 and looks at specific elements of client approved support for key distribution channels including RIA, full-service, and independent advisors as well as other opportunity segments. Input from more than 600 advisors is used as the basis for the report.
Key Topic Areas:
How Advisors Use Client Approved Support
- To what extent do advisors use client approved materials and tools?
- For what reason or circumstance do advisors typically use client approved resources?
- How broadly do advisors use client approved resources across their client base?
- What is the impact on advisors and investors of using client approved resources?
- What key sources do advisors turn to for client approved capabilities and how satisfied are advisors with these sources?
- How many different providers do advisors rely on for client approved support?
Key Factors in Effective Client Approved Resources
- Which factors are most important in the client approved capabilities advisors use most often?
- Which formats of client approved resources do advisors rely on most and how useful are these different formats?
- Which firms offer the most useful client approved support?
- What are the key challenges for advisors in using client approved materials and tools?
- What changes do advisors want to enhance satisfaction with available client approved resources?
Topics for Client Approved Resources
- For which investment topics have advisors used client approved materials in the past year and what topics are most important going forward?
- For which business development topics have advisors used client approved materials in the past year and what topics are most important going forward?
- What are advisors greatest needs for client approved resources?
Ordering the Report:
To order the complete 99 page, 75 exhibit report or for more information, please contact: Howard Schneider, 978-590-7290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The study is available in PDF format for the subscription price of $5,750, although preferred pricing is available for clients subscribed to our companion report on Value Add Marketing and Sales Support