Enhancing the Effectiveness of Financial Advisor Websites and Web Support - Insights and Opportunities 2015
Click here to download the Table of Contents, List of Exhibits, and Methodology
- How important are websites and web-based support to advisors in managing a practice?
- How satisfied are advisors with key aspects of provider websites?
- To what extent do advisors use various capabilities available through product provider websites and how do these activities differ when connecting through computers compared to mobile technologies?
- What characteristics do advisors associate with the provider websites they find most useful?
- What characteristics define the provider websites advisors view as less useful?
- What are the barriers or challenges to using product provider websites?
- Which sources of web support do advisors rely on most and how frequently do they engage with these websites?
- What methods do advisors use to connect with provider websites and how is access through mobile devices changing?
- What changes to provider websites do advisors suggest to increase the usefulness of this support?
- Which provider websites do advisors perceive as best in class?
- How much time do advisors typically spend each week using provider websites?
- How many different provider websites do advisors typically use on a regualr basis?
- What differences exist in key segments regarding advisors use of provider websites and web support?
- Which communication approaches or other factors drive advisors to use provider websites?
- How well trained are advisors in using provider websites and what sources do they rely on for education?
- What influence do provider websites have on key factors such as loyalty and overall impressions of providers?
This report is based on input from over 550 advisors. In March 2015, advisors were randomly solicited to participate in an online survey. Respondents were surveyed across all delivery channels including wirehouse, regional, independent broker dealer, and RIA firms. Recognizing differences in advisor attitudes, behaviors, and needs regarding web support, findings from the research are broken out by major channels and by other key segments including by age of the advisor, type of practice, and technology sophistication.
Report Order Information
- Subscription Price: $5,950 for report in digital format
- Report purchase includes discussion session with report author to review findings and discuss specific implications
To order the report or to learn about preferred subscription pricing, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-590-7290