Click here to see Table of Contents and List of Exhibits
Click here to view Press Release
Value Add Support to Financial Advisors - Insights and Opportunities 2014
- How useful are value add support programs and tools to advisors?
- What impact does value add support have on advisors and their practices?
- To what extent do value add programs influence advisor attitudes and behavior?
- To what degree are advisors reliant on value add support?
- Which sources are advisors using for value add support?
- How satisfied are advisors with value add support from key sources?
- How useful are various ways in which value add support is provided to advisors?
- Which factors are most important in determining the support most useful to advisors?
- What can be done to improve advisor satisfaction with value add programs and tools?
- Which firms are offering the most useful value add support?
- What subjects are most important for advisors to receive value add?
- Which types of value add support are advisors using and what are their most significant needs going forward?
This report is based on input from a broad cross-section of advisors across key channels – wirehouse, regional, independent, bank, and RIA. In May 2014, advisors were asked to participate in a proprietary on-line survey regarding value add support they receive. Advisors were randomly solicited across all delivery channels. Input from over 600 advisor surveys was used as the basis for this report. The research findings are provided for the overall sample as well as for key target segments including by channel. These segments offer a deeper understanding of differences among the audience of financial advisors.
Report Order Information
- Price: $5,750 for report in PDF format if ordered by July 23, 2014
To order the report, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-590-7290