It is within this context that Practical Perspectives and GDC Research examine how financial advisors are delivering Social Security support and using the myriad programs and capabilities offered by product providers and service firms. This new 106 page, 84 exhibit report offers a unique and fresh data-driven analysis across a range of topics including the influence that value-add and subscriber-based Social Security programs have on advisors, the different approaches that advisors use to support retail client needs related to Social Security, the tools and providers advisors prefer, and the enhancements to Social Security support most important to advisors. The analysis looks at specific elements of Social Security support for the entire sample as well as by key distribution channels and user segments.
Click here to see Press Release
Click here to view Table of Contents
Social Security Support and Financial Advisors - Insights and Opportunities 2014
- What is the impact of Social Security support on advisor practices?
- What are the different ways that advisors currently deliver support to retail clients?
- Which tools and capabilities do advisors rely on most for Social Security?
- Which specific firms do advisors view as leaders in the delivery of Social Security services and tools?
- What are the key challenges to advisors in discussing Social Security with prospects and clients?
- What enhancements to support are of most interest to advisors?
- What factors are most important in the Social Security capabilities advisors use most often?
- How knowledgeable are advisors regarding Social Security and claiming strategies?
- Which sources do advisors turn to for support and how satisfied are advisors with these sources?
- How effective is Social Security as a way to generate new prospects and clients?
This report is based on input from a broad cross-section of advisors across key channels – wirehouse, regional, independent, and RIA. In May 2014, advisors were asked to participate in a proprietary on-line survey regarding Social Security delivery and support. Advisors were randomly solicited across all delivery channels. Input from over 600 advisor surveys and interviews with numerous product and service providers were used as the basis for this report. The research findings are provided for the overall sample as well as for key target segments including by channel. These segments offer a deeper understanding of differences among the audience of financial advisors.
Report Order Information
- Price: For information on pricing and to order the report, please contact email@example.com or call 978-590-7290
- Report provided in PDF format and includes presentation of key findings