Advisor Use of Client Approved Materials and Tools - Insights and Opportunities 2014
It is within this context that Practical Perspectives examines how financial advisors are using client approved materials and tools offered by product providers, distributors, and service firms. This new 94 page, 74 exhibit report offers a unique and fresh data-driven analysis across a range of topics including the influence that client approved resources have on advisors, the extent to which advisors use these materials and tools when working with investors, the preferred formats and providers advisors use most, and the subject matter that advisors find most important to have additional content and tools available to engage, educate, and influence prospects and clients. The analysis looks at specific elements of client approved resources and support for the entire sample as well as by key distribution channels and user segments.
Click here to view Table of Contents and List of Exhibits
Click here to view Press Release
- To what extent do advisors use client approved materials and tools?
- How do advisors use client approved materials and tools on a day-to-day basis?
- What impact do client approved resources have on key business metrics?
- What formats of client approved resources do advisors prefer to use?
- Which sources and specific providers do advisors rely on most for client approved materials and tools?
- What are the key challenges advisors face in using client approved resources?
- What factors do advisors associate with client approved materials they use most often?
- What enhancements or changes to client approved materials are most iportant to advisors?
- Which subjects for client approved materials and tools have advisors used in the past year and which topics are of most interest going forward?
- How many different providers do advisors typically rely on for client approved resources?
- How does use of client approved materials and tools differ by key segments?
This report is based on input from a broad cross-section of advisors across key channels – wirehouse, regional, independent, and RIA. In July 2014, advisors were asked to participate in a proprietary on-line survey regarding client approved materials and tools they use within their practice. Advisors were randomly solicited across all delivery channels. Input from over 500 advisor surveys and interviews with numerous product and service providers were used as the basis for this report. The research findings are provided for the overall sample as well as for key target segments including by channel. These segments offer a deeper understanding of differences among the audience of financial advisors.
Report Order Information
- Price: The report is available for the preferred price of $4,950 if ordered by October 29, 2014 . For more information or to obtain the report, please contact email@example.com or call 978-590-7290
- Report provided in PDF format and includes presentation of key findings