Retirement Income Insights 2014 - Using Products and Providers
Click here to download the press release
- What approaches are advisors using for retirement income?
- How satisfied are advisors with key providers of retirement income support?
- To what extent do advisors use various vehicles and solutions across their base of retirement income clients and within a typical retirement income portfolio?
- What criteria are most important in selecting the solutions and products used to create retirement income for clients?
- Which providers are most prominent for advisors in retirement income delivery?
- What changes could providers make to improve retirement income solutions?
- What are the barriers for using new products and providers for retirement income?
- How do advisors anticipate changing the products used for retirement income in 2014?
- How prepared are advisors for the potential of rising interest rates in the coming year?
- Are advisors receptive to using new products and providers for retirement income?
- What differences exist across key segments in how advisors use products and providers?
Click here to download the Table of Contents and List of Exhibits
This report is based on input from over 600 advisors who work with retail retirement clients. In November 2013, advisors were randomly solicited to participate in an online survey. Respondents were surveyed across all delivery channels including wirehouse, regional, independent broker dealer, and RIA firms. Findings from the research are broken out by major channels and by retirement income philosophy can be provided for other key sub-groups.
Report Order Information
- Price: $7,500 for report in PDF format if purchased by March 15, 2014
- Report purchase includes consulting session with report co-authors to review findings and discuss specific implications