Communicating With Financial Advisors - Insights and Opportunities 2015
It is within this context that Practical Perspectives examines financial advisors and the communications and contacts directed to them.This new 65 page, 59 exhibit report extends previous research on this topic to offer detailed, data-driven observations and insights examining the impact of marketing and sales communications on advisors, what defines the most useful and attention getting outreach, and the changes advisors suggest to increase their receptivity to these efforts.
Click here to view Press Release
- What sources and formats of outreach are most likely to attract the attention of advisors?
- What volume of marketing and sales communications do advisors typically receive?
- How much consideration do advisors give to marketing and sales outreach?
- What factors distinguish the communications and contacs most likely to attract advisors attention?
- What facors characterize marketing and sales outreach that advisors are less likely to be receptive to?
- What changes can product providers or platforms make to increase the receptivity of advisors to their outreach?
- What factors are associated with communications and contacts advisors find most useful?
- Which specific firms have the most useful marketing and sales communications?
- Which new formats for communications are advisors likely to be receptive to?
- Which types of communications and outreach are more likely to cause advisors to take action?
- What impact does marketing and sales outreach have on advisor attitudes and behaviors?
- What differences exist across key channels in how advisors rely on and consider marketing and sales contacts?
Click here to download the Table of Contents, List of Exhibits, and Methodology
This report is based on input from a broad cross-section of advisors across key channels – wirehouse, regional, independent, and RIA. In October/November 2014, advisors were asked to participate in a proprietary on-line survey regarding marketing and sales communications actively directed to them. Advisors were randomly solicited across all delivery channels. Input from over 575 advisor surveys were used as the basis for this report. The research findings are provided for the overall sample as well as for key target segments by channel. These segments offer a deeper understanding of differences among the audience of financial advisors.
Report Order Information
- Price: The complete 65 page, 59 exhibit report is available for the subscription price of $4,950. Preferred pricing is available for clients who purchase multiple reports during 2015. For more information or to obtain the report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-590-7290
- Report provided in digital format and includes presentation or discussion of key findings