Practical Perspectives, a leading consulting and research firm, examines how advisors work with annuity and insurance firms and what advisors want and need from these providers. This new 114-page report builds on prior research and offers data driven insights on how advisors perceive and use annuities and insurance, the ways they select providers, how coronavirus may change use of annuities and insurance, the importance of various aspects of how providers support advisors, and what may be missing from the assistance advisors currently receive. This new report is based on proprietary research completed in late April/early May 2020 with input from over 600 advisors including those affiliated with RIAs, independent brokers, and wirehouse, national, and regional firms.
Key Topic Areas
Key Metrics on Advisors Delivery of Annuities and Insurance Products
- How much of a priority is it for advisors to offer annuities and insurance and how do “enthusiasts” that prioritize these solutions differ from the typical advisor?
- How engaged are advisors with annuities and insurance as measured by clients served and revenues generated?
- How has advisor use of key categories of annuities and insurance changed in the past year and how may the coronavirus situation impact use of these solutions going forward?
How Advisors Engage with Annuity and Insurance Providers
- Which aspects of offering annuities and insurance are most challenging to advisors?
- How do advisors typically select the providers they rely on most?
- What are the characteristics of the providers advisors are most likely to use?
- What types of support do advisors want from insurers to engage with clients related to coronavirus?
- What approach to annuity and insurance wholesaling is most preferred by advisors?
- Which specific providers offer advisors the best overall experience and most useful support?
Annuity and Insurance Company Support to Advisors
- How satisfied are advisors with support from annuity and insurance firms and how does this compare to best-in-class sources?
- Which elements of support related to wholesaling/sales support, product training, service/back office support, web-based and technology support, and value add assistance are most important to advisors?
- What changes and enhancements do advisors want most from annuity and insurance providers?
To Order the Report
The study is available in PDF format for the subscription price of $5,250. To order the complete 114- page, 71 exhibit report or for more information, please contact:
Howard Schneider, 978-590-7290
or email email@example.com