Click here to download the Press Release
Enhancing the Effectiveness of Financial Advisors Web Support - Insights and Opportunities 2014
- How important are websites and web-based support to advisors in managing a practice?
- How satisfied are advisors with key aspects of provider websites?
- To what extent do advisors use various capabilities available through product provider websites?
- What criteria are most important in selecting the product provider websites advisors are most likely to use?
- What characteristics define the provider websites advisors are less likely to use?
- What are the barriers to using product provider websites?
- Which sources of web support do advisors rely on most and how frequently do they engage with these websites?
- What methods do advisors use to connect with provider websites?
- What changes to provider websites do advisors suggest to increase the usefulness of this support?
- Which provider websites do advisors use most often and find most helpful?
- What differences exist in key segments regarding advisors use of provider websites and web support?
- Which communication approaches are effective in driving advisors to use provider websites?
- What influence do provider websites have on key factors such as loyalty and overall impressions of providers?
This report is based on input from over 600 advisors. In January 2014, advisors were randomly solicited to participate in an online survey. Respondents were surveyed across all delivery channels including wirehouse, regional, independent broker dealer, and RIA firms. Recognizing differences in advisor attitudes, behaviors, and needs regarding web support, findings from the research are broken out by major channels and by assets under management.
Click here to download Table of Contents and List of Exhibits
Report Order Information
- Subscription Price: $5,750 for report in PDF format
- Report purchase includes discussion session with report author to review findings and discuss specific implications