It is with this context that Practical Perspectives, a leading consulting and research firm, examines value add support from the distinct perspective of financial advisors. This new 84 page, 55 exhibit report builds on prior studies and offers detailed, data driven observations and trends related to the impact of these programs, characteristics of leading programs, enhancements desired by advisors, and the subjects of most interest to advisors for future value add support. The analysis looks at specific elements of value add support for key distribution channels including RIA, full-service, and independent.
Key Topic Areas
This in-depth report is based on proprietary research conducted in July 2015 specifically to offer insights and understanding
from the unique perspective of financial advisors. Advisors were randomly solicited across all delivery channels. Responses were collected from more than 650 advisors. Subjects addressed in this report include:
How Advisors Use Value Add Support
- What are the key sources advisors rely on most for value add support?
- How satisfied are advisors with value add support they receive from key sources?
- How useful are different ways of delivering value add support to advisors?
- What types of value add support are most useful to advisors?
- What factors characterize the most useful value add support?
- What changes can improve advisor satisfaction with value add support?
- Which firms deliver the most useful value add support?
Value Add Support Topics and Needs
- Which aspects of running a practice are most challenging to advisors?
- For which topic areas are advisors most interested in receiving value add support?
- For which investment or economic topics, practice management topics, business development and client engagement topics, retirement topics, and personal development topics have advisors recently received value add support and which are most important in the next 12 to 24 months?
- What are advisors most significant unprompted needs for value add support in the next 12 to 24 months?
The Impact of Value Add Support
- What impact does value add support have on advisors?
- To what extent does value add support influence advisor perceptions and behaviors?
- To what degree are advisors reliant on value add support?
Ordering the Report
To order the complete 84 page, 55 exhibit report or for more information, please contact:
Howard Schneider, 978-590-7290 or email email@example.com
The study is available in PDF format for the subscription price of $5,750